Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is our adorable baby boy up in Laughlin. We celebrated New Year's Eve at home in Bakersfield with our friends. We watched the game New Year's Day and then it was off to Laughlin Ranch. For all of those who haven't been to the Ranch I am sorry it is a wonderful place to be.

***This goes out to Grampy...if you ever try and sell our wonderful vacation home I won't give you that baby girl granddaughter you want for us****** (only kidding..or am I) :)

We had a glorious time at the Ranch. The girls (Grammy, Natalie, and myself) got to go to the spa and either get a facial or massage. It truly was the highlight of our vacation. We did a little shopping, a little gambling (thanks Grampy for always funding Grammy and me). I lost it all but Grammy Barb was the true winner walking with a cool $140. Not bad considering we ended on the penny slots after losing most of our money at the quarter slots. Barb and I truly love all the lights and sounds those fun machines make. So this picture is for you Grammy...hat's off to the big winner!


1 comments:

Lj said...

YIPPEEEE!! New pics, I'm so proud of you! Love the family pic of you 3, you all look amazing! :) Love you!