Thursday, February 14, 2008

Announcement by Baby Fresh Designs



Our Boy is growing up so fast as you can see in the photo above. This is a proof for the announcement we have just ordered. (Just a side note, Baby Fresh Designs is an awesome place to go for any Christmas Card/Birth Announcement needs. Mae is a wonderful to work with, the prices are very competitive, and the product is awesome.) I assume because my reader base is so small that I likely have all your addresses. If you read this blog and think I may not have your address, shoot me a comment and I will follow up with you via email. Thanks for sharing in our joy as we watch in amazement, the glory of our Father through his beautiful creation.

By the way, for all you Orange County folk, we postponed our trip until the 22,23,24. We will see you all soon.

By His Grace...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute. Really.

Jennifer said...

Wow! I love it. What a precious, precious baby boy.